Harpo, who dis woman?
So, I’ve been gone for a while, but I’m back! I’m not sure what my schedule is going to be, but I’m back out this piece!
Try to contain your excitement. You’re probably wondering where I’ve been and stuff. Well, you guys know I love a top 10 list, so here’s the scoop via a top 10 list!
- I had a MAJOR life event go down and all my energy was focused on that. It was a mess, y’all. But, I’m happy to report that we are beyond all of that tomfoolery.
- My blog crashed (again) and I lost a lot of my blog posts. I was a lil salty about it all and refused to update my blog. #PoorSopingSkills Being that this has happened to me before, you’d think that I would know better and back up my blog.
- I was renovating my kitchen and dining room.
- We have been house hunting! *Twirls*
I may or may not have discovered how to view Canadian Netflix from America.
- I have been working on an awesome project with my friends which we will launch in 2014!
- I’ve been involved in the home schooling ministry! Um, that’s a full-time job.
- I have been actively de-cluttering my life and getting rid of things I don’t need.
- I’ve been creating!
- I started a new YouTube channel! I’ve spent a lot of time working on it too!!
Here is the first project ^ from Gaudy is Good!! I’m so excited. I already have 3 projects completed and ready to go. I’ll upload videos every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month! *Twirls*
Well, that it. In a nut shell. I will figure out my blogging schedule soon and let you guys know. Thank you all for supporting me although I have been MIA. Life happens and my blog was not my priority. I’ll see you guys soon.