Insert climactic pause here.
I don’t even know where to begin. From the title, you know I just finished reading “Eclipse.”
Before I get into the review, here are a few of my favorite lines from the book:
- “…talking to inanimate objects, never a good sign…I’d better get out of the house before the inanimate objects started talking back.” (Chapter 4)
- “If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too.” (Chapter 6)
- “You’re too young to know what you’ll want in ten years, fifteen years…” (Chapter 7)
- “What do I look like, a pack mule?” (Chapter 10)
- “Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else.” (Chapter 11)
- “I wish my bad luck would focus a little more carefully.” (Chapter 18)
- “I was wrong.” (Chapter 20)
- “I’m a hideous person.” (Chapter 23)
- “I was selfish, I was hurtful. I tortured the ones I loved.” (Chapter 23)
Things that Edward said that made me think he was extra
- “This won’t happen again.” (Chapter 6)
- “I’m not negotiating this, Bella.” (Chapter 6)
Um, that ^ is NOT okay! Speaking of not okay…
Sir, your thirst for Bella is truly one for the record books. If YouTube was “available” in this book, he would have been up on there with a 42 minute video begging and crying. #icant He and Bella are both freewill under the bus occupiers. They both need to be be in some type of group counseling situation…no, they need individual counseling. #fact
Everything on page 330 (Chapter 15) MADE ME SICK I kept screaming, “Boy, get your life!”
Bella was her usual self…although she did acknowledge that she was a total dirt bag. In this book, she took her worrying to an epic level. I was thinking, “girl if you don’t shut the hell up!” Because of YOU, Bella, EVERYONE ELSE is in this madness. Wait. Not really. They are in this madness because they want to be there, but still, Bella ain’t right! Bella’s dramatics were a bit too dramatic…even for a work of fiction. She could totally be a HUGE star in one of those “wives” reality shows.
This book read a little slow. The action didn’t show up until the end of the book. Sadly, I was actually hoping that harm would come to Bella. I was disappointed that she walked away unscathed.
See, even Tiny was like “Why are you reading this mess?”
I’m halfway through “Breaking Dawn” and I can honestly say, that I can’t wait for this madness to be over. But Sug, why don’t you stop reading the book? Um, cause I’m nosy.
Thanks for reading. :D