Yesterday, I went to see the screening of Red Hook Summer (Review coming on the 27th) and I was reminded why I don’t like going to the movies. Here are 10 things that I think people shouldn’t do at the movies. O_O
- Bring a baby or small child to a rated R movie. I know you really wanna see that movie, but if your infant has angry baby syndrome or terrible twos disorder, it’s not the best idea to bring him/her. Try to find a sitter or wait 3 weeks for that joint to come to the red box.
- Text and or update social media websites. 9 times out of 10, your message can wait PLUS that glowing light is distracting.
- Eat smelly food. I know smelly is relative, however, the smelly food most likey came from your home or some food establishment outside of the movies.
- Is that a potato chip bag? Like 3, this bag came from outside of the movie theater AND is noisy. Too bad potato chips don’t come in a box…
- Come sick. Misery loves company and so does the cooties. STAY. HOME…until you feel better OR Wait 3 weeks for that joint to come to the red box.
- Act out or react to 80% of movie. I get it. You’ve seen this move a bunch of times. I would like to react to the movie and NOT react to you reacting to the movie
- Comes with loud B.O.This includes must, cigarettes, gym funk, too much perfume, cologne, sex…
- Piraters. Really? People still do this? Really? The movie will be at the red box in 3 weeks and on TV in 4. You can wait.
- Theater seat direct*. I know you don’t want to that lady to go up them stairs, go out that door, back to that man, answer that phone, put on that dress, HOWEVER, try to refrain from having a one sided conversation with the screen.
- Bring weapons. Are you security? Um, yeah I didn’t think so. Leave that home. Matter fact, you stay at home.
That’s it. Thanks for listening. :D
*I’ve been guilty of this.