While reading a book that should be titled “The Never, Never, NEVER Ending Story,” it occurred to me that I have some
peculiar interesting reading habits. But Sug, you look like someone who has lots of peculiar habits. These reading habits made me wonder if I am alone in my condition. These are my confessions.
Confessions of a bookworm Top 10:
- I don’t have a dedicated bookmark per se. I mean I have a bookmark (that is intended for marking books) but I usually end up using random items to mark my book.
- I HATE long chapters. I’m not sure why this sends me over the deep end BUT chile, it does. If the chapters seems too long, I find myself counting the pages to see how many pages I have left in that chapter. While looking to see how many pages I have left, I’m slightly paranoid that I will read something on one of the pages that will spoil the book for me. Smh
- I am also paranoid about mistakenly reading the last page of the last chapter.
- I own LOTS of books that I yet to read.
- I’ll read almost anything.
- I would rather read a book than watch TV.
- I wish I could
forceencourage people to read the same book that I’m reading so that I can discuss it with a real live person.
- Thick books send me over the deep end.
- When I get to the page before the last page of the book, I get anxious.
- I Would rather read a paper book and not a Kindle.
What are your confessions of a bookworm?
That’s it. Thanks for reading. :D