Y’all know I loves me a top 10 list and I also love the Grammy Awards. It’s shame that I planned my ENTIRE day around making sure that I was available between the hours of 8pm-1130pm, so not to miss the show. Now, without further adieu, here are my top 10 movements from the 55th Grammy Awards!
In no particular order…
1. When Jennifer Lopez hit the stage with that thigh meat dress situation. I reacted to her thigh meat. Drake reacted to her thigh meat AND I could have sworn that Jay-Z had a mini reaction. I mean, how could you NOT react. She fine denna mug
2. LL Cool J and his lip licking self sent me over the deep end!
2 hours later…
and them high cheekbones though! LAWD! That song “Adorn” turns me on all the way up! ALL THE WAY, I SAY!! I don’t like shiny suits on men, but Miguel gets a pass.
4. I’m no hater BUT I’m hating on Bruno Mars and his invisible pores. Not only does this dude rock, he has an amazing band AND he has the pores of a newborn. It. Ain’t. Fair! Imma need for him to upload his skincare routine to YouTube! Amen.
5. Justin Timberlake and his
MANY commercials KILLED it and I’m glad that he’s back. Not only can he sang, but he’s an awesome performer. I will be on somebody’s iTunes purchasing his album on the 19th of March! Also, I can appreciate the fact that Jay-Z looked like a grown man attending an awards show.
6. Speaking of grown men looking grown.
“I’d like to thank the swap meet for the hat.” -Jay-Z
Before Jay-Z even said that^ (to The Dream), I was thinking dude (The Dream) was looking real extra ridiculous for the Grammy Awards. Sir, get your inappropriately dressed life together. He ain’t got no real friends. #doublenegative
7. Jack White! I stans for Jack White, chile. I love his voice and his look. I’ve been rolling with him since the White Stripes days.
8. I also stans for Prince. He too can do no wrong
with his wearing sunglasses indoors self. People talk trash about Prince BUT he’s been snatching up dimes since the 70′s.
9. When Gotye and Kimbra won, I screamed like I knew them. HA! AND Prince announced them AND said he loved their song. I would have fainted and stayed that way.
10. LL Cool J rapping…although Travis Barker killed it.
10. Seeing Rihanna and Chris Brown together. I know this topic is touchy for a lot of people. I don’t understand why because their relationship has nothing to do with you. Amen.
Well, that’s it for my top 10 moments. What were your favorite or most memorable moments from the 55th Grammy Awards? Thanks for listening. :D